• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lyman Bostock Story-Podcast

eligrba

Tom Rinaldi is currently releasing episodes chronicling the Lyman Bostock story.  For those who are old enough to remember that horrific night when he was murdered, the podcast does a great job at telling the story of Lyman Bostock.  I remember him as a great player who chose to sign with the Angels and a man with incredible integrity.  His was a life well lived and I hope the Angels someday remember and honor him.  Link to the podcast below:

Wesley

27 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Tom Rinaldi is currently releasing episodes chronicling the Lyman Bostock story.  For those who are old enough to remember that horrific night when he was murdered, the podcast does a great job at telling the story of Lyman Bostock.  I remember him as a great player who chose to sign with the Angels and a man with incredible integrity.  His was a life well lived and I hope the Angels someday remember and honor him.  Link to the podcast below:

Wesley

Awesome find. I'll check i tout @eligrba

• 2 months later...

Can you imagine any player today offering to give back money to make up for poor performance? 

That right there was enough to make me really admire him. They he started raking, and then he picked off Reggie Jackson at first after he made a wide turn. 

Just a natural hitter, good defensively, a really well loved teammate, and great person. It makes me sad that we didn’t get to see him play a lot longer.