• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can I sell face value Rams or Chargers tickets here?

My oldest son and I are Rams season ticket holders.  He is a fireman (oh the irony), and schedule kinda sucks.  I love going to the Rams games, but I also don't need to go to every game.

Section 547, row 4.  Its a short row, and its the first four next to the aisle, so great in and out.  North side of the stadium.

$85 per seat.  Actually lower than face, with dynamic pricing.  You won't find a similar seat near that price on TM or Stubhub.

Must have a ticketmaster account to transfer tickets (all electronic).  I can take venmo or Paypal.  If you don't "know" me through the board, we can meet up somewhere to do the electronic exchange.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will sell the Rams Texans preseason for $45 (we have a wedding to attend).  All of the rest $85.  Buy 2 or 4.  Attached is view from our seats.

If you didn't go to Sofi last year, it is worth checking out.

September 18 Rams vs Falcons

October 16 Rams vs Panthers

November 13 Rams vs Cards

December 4 Rams vs Seahawks

Rams Cardinals 2022 playoffs.jpg

My buddy and I went in on some Chargers season tickets last year.

Section 543, row 13.

You get to see the best young qb in the league.  I enjoy the Charger games, even though they aren't "my team"

August 13 Preseason vs Rams  $40/per seat

Sept 25 vs. Jags $75/per seat

December 11 vs. Dolphins $75/per seat

December 18 vs. Titans $75/per seat

Must have a ticketmaster account to transfer tickets (all electronic).  I can take venmo or Paypal.  If you don't "know" me through the board, we can meet up somewhere to do the electronic exchange.

Let me know if you are interested.

See attached for view from our seats.

00n0n_a2XDdHsFmG3z_0Bi0rY_600x450.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...