• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA and USC are joining the Big Ten starting in 2024

On 7/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, Lou said:

Yep.

The 2 on the west coast each have more than double the NCAA championships than the school with the most from the other schools.

Saw something on tv recently about Berkeley winning another ncaa championship, ADDING TO their overall lead in school championships. True? I thought no one was all that close to ucla.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Saw something on tv recently about Berkeley winning another ncaa championship, ADDING TO their overall lead in school championships. True? I thought no one was all that close to ucla.

Not true. 

Stanford has the most now, followed by us and usc.

Congratulations Larry Scott, you killed the pac 12 conference 

I’m so glad usc has actual adults leading the athletic department now. Bohn has been killin it. 

talks were going on for months behind closed doors. Maybe the reasoning behind the Riley hire and the new facilities. 

hopefully with the increased budget usc can finally add a softball program 

16 minutes ago, nando714 said:

Congratulations Larry Scott, you killed the pac 12 conference 

I’m so glad usc has actual adults leading the athletic department now. Bohn has been killin it. 

talks were going on for months behind closed doors. Maybe the reasoning behind the Riley hire and the new facilities. 

hopefully with the increased budget usc can finally add a softball program 

and a baseball program

5 hours ago, St1ck said:

Big 12 in deep discussions to add up to six Pac-12 teams after USC, UCLA defections to Big Ten - CBSSports.com
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-in-deep-discussions-to-add-up-to-six-pac-12-teams-after-usc-ucla-defections-to-big-ten/

So anyone wonder why they left?

The Pac-12's projected AAV dropped significantly from $500 million annually (approximately $42 million per school) to $300 million ($30 million) for the remaining 10 teams after the league lost USC and UCLA, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

54 minutes ago, mmc said:

Why would ESPN try to void their ACC deal? It's the best deal in sports. It would be like trying to refinance a 30 year mortgage you locked in at 2.8% a couple years ago right now. 

I'm going to need more verification before I buy this one.

• 2 weeks later...