• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What happened to Brandon Marsh?

3 hours ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Exactly, 100% Mental now! 

This entire team is dealing with issues now. Reed should be on top of this! Or, GONZO...

Our hitting Philosophy is TRASH they all fall behind early and then have to commit to pitches outside the Zone. Or, chase to protect! 

Our Pitching Philosophy is TRASH (I've spoken about this numerous times).

Our Fielding Defense Alignment and Pitch Sequencing is TRASH as our Defense is out of position based on if the location is missed and the ball is put in play!

THIS WHOLE GROUP of Coaches ACT like they don't communicate within their area of expertise, to each other and/or as a Collective with the players! Good Players will still do well... But, you also will see frustration as the rest can't catch up or are floundering (and you're seeing that with Trout).

It's all relevant!

That’s why I don’t think major tweaking is needed, as their is talent there.

New manager and coaches, re-signing Ohtani and Syndergaard, and changng the bullpen (more emphasis on swing and miss)

See if next season the new manager and coaches can get the team focused on the present and not the past.

30 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That’s why I don’t think major tweaking is needed, as their is talent there.

New manager and coaches, re-signing Ohtani and Syndergaard, and changng the bullpen (more emphasis on swing and miss)

See if next season the new manager and coaches can get the team focused on the present and not the past.

Ohtani will test free agency so get something for him.

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m surprised you’d post a gif of cultural appropriation.  It’s kind of offensive.

Thank you for calling me out. You are absolutely right, and I apologize for committing an act of cultural appropriation for a cheap laugh. I will change the GIF to something else.