• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For those at the games last night

gotbeer

I was sitting in RF.

It looked like a shot off the end of the bat. I assume he lost it in the lights and was got in the middle. Didnt know if he should dive or run under it.

Overall i didnt think so. But i didnt get a chance at a replay

I was there, the ball was hit off the end of the bat, and it appeared it took funny little dive at the end like a top hand lob shot.

I thought the play he made in the bottom of the ninth on the first batter was terrific, especially given he had just struck out in the top of the inning on three pitches.  He got a great jump on that one, and caught it against the wall.  That ball was hit hard.  A runner on second with no one out could have been real trouble. 

I was field level about 15 rows behind the Angel dugout.