• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For all the threads and ridiculing of Frieri earlier this season...

Link

Have to admit you really couldn't ask for more from him.  16/17 save opportunities, striking out a ton.  Some of his saves aren't pretty, but he gets the job done, especially for someone that a lot of people thought was just supposed to fill in until they got Madson back.  I remember a thread in mid may where AO and a lot of the other regulars here were calling for his head on a platter but it's hard to do anything but admire what he's done at the moment...

Keep up the good work Ernesto!

I wasn't here on this during the bad things that were said about Ernasty, but I felt the same way although not completely. Ernasty the first months was scary to watch. Yes he got the job done but he did it by making the game interesting. Now he looks settled in and looks like the Ernasty from last year. I hope he can keep it up because we need him to keep playing at this "Untouchable" level.

Not many closers are lights out every outing. There are maybe 5 in the league every year. For a guy with absolutely zero experience closing when he was traded for early last season, I think he has done a tremendous job.

I think some of you expect him to be perfect every time out. Krod was far from perfect. Percy had his moments. There is a reason not many closers make it to the HOF. Not just because they average 1 IP each outing.