• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

41 minutes ago, True Grich said:

So... I was at a Lazy Dog in Corona and I watched this dude try to pick on the waitress.  He had zero game and she switched sections with some black dude so that she wouldn't have to deal with the customer any more.

was it larry?

44 minutes ago, True Grich said:

So... I was at a Lazy Dog in Corona and I watched this dude try to pick on the waitress.  He had zero game and she switched sections with some black dude so that she wouldn't have to deal with the customer any more.

You have become my enemy

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

was it larry?

No, some guy who normally hangs out in the parking lot of Dick's.

I should have finished that sentence.... Dick's Sporting Goods.

Netflix:  New Girl  I went down the Network Sitcom hole.  This was like a combination of Three's Company, Friends, and Odd Couple.  It had some laughs.  Really a tame network show.  Maybe if you want to kill some time.  This was more just background noise for me.  

27 minutes ago, WicketMaiden said:

Just got into Mr Inbetween - an Australian crime drama with FX.

It's got a bit of an early Tarantino feel to it, chippy dialogue, irreverent violence, very dark humour in parts, that sort of thing. The lead character is quite likeable too.

Three episodes into season two, well worth a watch so far.

I was just going to post that S3 has begun. Going to start it tonight. 

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons.

The Boys S2 ended with some of the same script problems that the first season had. Some sloppy writing and convenient deus ex machina to get the story to where they wanted it to be. It's still a lot of fun, though.

Finished Gangs of London. All in all, a good not great show. I didn't think 10 episodes was necessary. The violence and action scenes were my favorite part. I would recommend a watch.

Finished Mare of Easttown this morning. Another good show. I like how it makes the small little town feel like a character in the show and its not just your regular HBO crime drama. However, I thought the ending was pretty bad in comparison to the rest of the season.

Spoiler

Felt like a cop out just for shock value. 

On 5/31/2021 at 9:21 AM, WicketMaiden said:

Just got into Mr Inbetween - an Australian crime drama with FX.

It's got a bit of an early Tarantino feel to it, chippy dialogue, irreverent violence, very dark humour in parts, that sort of thing. The lead character is quite likeable too.

Three episodes into season two, well worth a watch so far.

Watched the first episode of S1.  Looks like I'll be checking out further.