• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

HBO Max:  Westworld  What a trip of a show.  Up was down, left was right.  Today was yesterday was tomorrow.  I thought the first two seasons were fantastic, and probably need to be watched multiple times to really get it.  Season three was good, but not at the level of the first two.  Definitely recommend this one.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

HBO Max:  Westworld  What a trip of a show.  Up was down, left was right.  Today was yesterday was tomorrow.  I thought the first two seasons were fantastic, and probably need to be watched multiple times to really get it.  Season three was good, but not at the level of the first two.  Definitely recommend this one.

Interesting... people really trashed the second season, so I hadn't bothered. First season is pretty good.

Toast of London on Netflix.  It's a British comedy series about an actor who causes a lot of bad luck for himself. 

The Great on Hulu.  Huzzah!

Party Down on Hulu, which is hilarious.  It was made about ten years ago, but I had never heard of it.

Season One of Ramy on Hulu.  It spends the first few episodes establishing the characters, but then really catches its stride as the season goes on.

8 hours ago, lbjames said:

The Great on Hulu.  Huzzah!

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm still trying to parse this as a review.

6 hours ago, lbjames said:

If you watch the show, you'll understand.

I saw a couple of episodes and really, really liked it. As I was watching it, it seemed so similar to "The Favourite." It turns out it was done by one of the same people. It's definitely noticable.

So I tried to finish Watchmen last night only to discover that Hulu had removed it. It was on the service for about 4 days.

Obviously then I decided to start on season 3 of Dark, and then my internet went out. Also some sort of bug died in my beer. I ended up rewatching about three and a half episodes from season 2 of Dark on my phone to get back up to speed.

Just awful.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So I tried to finish Watchmen last night only to discover that Hulu had removed it. It was on the service for about 4 days.

Obviously then I decided to start on season 3 of Dark, and then my internet went out. Also some sort of bug died in my beer. I ended up rewatching about three and a half episodes from season 2 of Dark on my phone to get back up to speed.

Just awful.

Did you finish the beer?

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Just awful.

Did you make the bug spit it out?