• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Kind of this. I thought the first two seasons were just too good that it was always going to be hard to replicate.

The first two seasons were some of the best written seasons of any show I’ve ever seen.

I never watched the final season after the whole Kevin Spacey debacle with touching boys.

Yeah the first two seasons are truly fantastic but IMO there really isn't much reason to watch the show after that knowing that they are all poorly reviewed. 

This is a mild spoiler

Spoiler

There is no cliff hanger ending, or compelling plot reason to continue beyond the second season. The first two seasons are both very self contained

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yeah the first two seasons are great but IMO there really isn't much reason to watch the show after that knowing that they are all poorly reviewed. 

This is a mild spoiler

Hide contents

There is no cliff hanger ending, or compelling plot reason to continue beyond the second season. The first two seasons are both very self contained

How about for entertainment? 

Netflix:  Uncut Gems  I guess it finally launched in the US.  It must have been overhyped for me, because I thought it was ok.  The degen level was like all of us in the horseracing forum combined times 100.  And maybe because I know gambling, and have seen the downward spiral that some people take,  it wasn't exciting or on your seat for me, but just sad watching someone unravel like that.  It's worth the watch, but I'd temper those expectations.

Netflix:  The Innocence Files  One of Netflix's true crime docuseries.  Each episode focus' on one crime that the Innocence Project gets involved in to clear someone wrongly convicted.  The first few episodes focus on debunking dental marks on victims.  The middle episode focus' on eyewitness testimonies.  And the later episodes just on Cops and DA's are Great.  It's a pretty good series for crime fans.  

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  The Innocence Files  One of Netflix's true crime docuseries.  Each episode focus' on one crime that the Innocence Project gets involved in to clear someone wrongly convicted.  The first few episodes focus on debunking dental marks on victims.  The middle episode focus' on eyewitness testimonies.  And the later episodes just on Cops and DA's are Great.  It's a pretty good series for crime fans.  

I get your meaning but I'd be careful about labeling yourself as a crime fan