Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Lou said:

Watch the pilot episode and you'll change your tune, buddy.

That's what got me going. Been watching since.

The only bad part is the whiny daughter. Megan Boone is not a good actress.

James Spader makes the show. He is perfect for the part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amazon:  Hunters  It's an interesting premise to the show.  But the execution is pretty horrible.  The main character is just off and not in the slightest believable.  And his story just jumps around, and the characters development does the same.  It's unfortunate, because the supporting cast is pretty good.  Even their backstories are done well.  Then at the very end, they jump the shark not once but twice.  They built this up so that it'll be a multi season series, but I'd be surprised if they picked it up for a second season.  I guess if you are a Pacino fan and want to see a very Jewish version of him, it might be worth it.  But it's a pretty bottom of the barrel show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Redondo said:

That's what got me going. Been watching since.

The only bad part is the whiny daughter. Megan Boone is not a good actress.

James Spader makes the show. He is perfect for the part.

i agree, love the show, hate her character. she is supposed to be an FBI agent but man is she stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, katrinab said:

i agree, love the show, hate her character. she is supposed to be an FBI agent but man is she stupid

She's had a hard life!

Yeah, she's becoming more and more annoying. Went back and watched the entire series again a while ago. She was a real cutie when the show began. 

I love Teddy. " I’m gonna need a bag of dry ice and five feet of vinyl garden hose"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, st1ckboy said:

So of all the shows people always recommend I must watch, what did I watch today? An 8 hour marathon of Bar Rescue.

How funny. This has been the talk of the town. They just taped at my friends bar about two weeks ago here in Tustin. It's supposed to air in 4-6 weeks they say.

The manager wasn't happy with me during the pre-taping because I was the only one that wouldn't sign the NDA. SO they taped around me or I will likely be the only one blurred out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

How funny. This has been the talk of the town. They just taped at my friends bar about two weeks ago here in Tustin. It's supposed to air in 4-6 weeks they say.

The manager wasn't happy with me during the pre-taping because I was the only one that wouldn't sign the NDA. SO they taped around me or I will likely be the only one blurred out.

What's the name of the place? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lou said:

She's had a hard life!

Yeah, she's becoming more and more annoying. Went back and watched the entire series again a while ago. She was a real cutie when the show began. 

I love Teddy. " I’m gonna need a bag of dry ice and five feet of vinyl garden hose"

 

Teddy plays a good role along with Glen, Clark Middleton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

What's the name of the place? 

Used to be called Pineapple Bar and Grill and after the show and rebranding it's now Renz Social House. It's in Old Town Tustin....I think it's in the shopping center on the corner of Newport and First.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

finally got around to spider man far from home

like a lot of others, i had marvel superhero fatigue after endgame last may, and i think waiting 10 months to watch the next film was a good choice.  i liked how both end-credits scenes set things up for the next phase of the films.  really wondering how adam warlock is going to factor into everything now.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...