• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

23 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

This is a spin off from Children's Hospital. I don't know about the financial situation of this show but the original Children's Hospital videos were all just released online with little to no monetization. I think this is the aesthetic they are going for even if they have some nice netflix money now.

This isn't stylization, this is fucking bad. 

13 hours ago, Lou said:

Rise of Empires: Ottoman 

i found this pretty boring. The Roman Empire was much better. 

Interesting take.

It did lack in areas, but overall it gave me something to watch. I learned some history along the way so I got something out of it.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Interesting take.

It did lack in areas, but overall it gave me something to watch. I learned some history along the way so I got something out of it.

Have you watched The Roman Empire? 

I found it much more informative and entertaining than the Ottoman series. 

Don't F*** With Cats (Netflix).

About a group of online nerds trying to find the person who posted an extremely shocking video that went viral. Follows the group's internet sleuthing off clues in the video, and also tells the story of the person who posted the video. Three 1-hour episodes. Pretty interesting, although some content is a little disturbing. 

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Medici: Masters of Florence (Season 3) -

Like the first two seasons, it took a little time to get going, but turned out to be really good.

@Redondo

@Lou Thanks for the heads up. They did the same thing with season 2 bringing in a new cast and starting out slow.

Started Thieves of the Wood on Netflix yesterday. It's a Belgian series so you will need CC.

Hard to believe that they lived in such squalor and survived.

Groundhog Day.

It was on TV at work and the clients were just hanging out in their rooms so I had a couple free hours. 

One of my favorite movies and definitely one of the best comedies ever. 

The scene where Ned comes up to Phil (Bill Murray) and Phil's like "Ned?!" and punches him in the face gets me every time. It's also a surprisingly deep movie, all things considered. The scenes where Phil tries to kill himself are pretty emotional and you totally understand his plight. 

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Groundhog Day.

It was on TV at work and the clients were just hanging out in their rooms so I had a couple free hours. 

One of my favorite movies and definitely one of the best comedies ever. 

The scene where Ned comes up to Phil (Bill Murray) and Phil's like "Ned?!" and punches him in the face gets me every time. It's also a surprisingly deep movie, all things considered. The scenes where Phil tries to kill himself are pretty emotional and you totally understand his plight. 

I felt the same way about Rush Hour 2

Netflix:  Lost in Space Season 2.  Kid and his toy are still annoying.  Dr. Smith is still annoying.  But both are not as annoying as season 1.  Some twists and a different direction they are taking with it.  If you saw season 1, you probably can bear through season 2.  One thing I will say is season 2, they definitely are not in the shadow of the original series.  Much better at telling a story in season 2, with it leading up to a possible interesting season 3.  

Netflix:  October Faction  I don't know.  This had potential, kind of a men in black with things like vampires, werewolves, demons, sorcerers, etc.  But the teens are just annoying, and it jumped the shark pretty quickly.  This is probably a hard pass for most of you.  And when I say most of you, I mean only Lou should have to suffer through it.