• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Amazon:  Fleabag  I don't know.  For a comedy, it just didn't seem funny.  I guess it was more of that British comedy.  Watched the two seasons, but it was pretty disappointing.  

It was recommended to me by a friend.  I made it through 20 minutes of the first episode. 

3 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Watched 1 episode of Fleabag, never went back to it. Marriage Story was a complete waste of time. Only watched for the GF, and she ultimately agreed with my final assessment. What was the point?

You enjoy touching bewbs. 

I went and saw 1917 over the weekend. Really freaking good. Similar in style to Dunkirk (which I also really liked) in a lot of ways. Definitely one of those movies that I think would be much different to watch at home versus in a theater. So, if you're into the whole depressing but super visceral war movie thing, go see this while it's still in theaters.

Netflix:  A Fall from Grace  So this must be bizarro season for movies.  First you have Adam Sandler in Uncut Gems.  Then you have this movie A Fall from Grace.  Why is this bizarro?  It's a written by Tyler Perry.  You know the Madea guy, who pretty much writes all those other Madea comedies.  Well, this isn't a comedy but a crime drama.  And it's, good.  Really good.  

When I went to the movies last weekend I was sort of expecting lengthy previews. So I got to the theater at the time the tickets said the movie would start and assumed like 10-15 minutes of previews. Went and got some pop thinking I had plenty of time. Then I walk into the theater with my pop seven minutes after the time listed on the ticket, and the freaking movie has already started. Was truly shocked.

37 minutes ago, Don said:

When I went to the movies last weekend I was sort of expecting lengthy previews. So I got to the theater at the time the tickets said the movie would start and assumed like 10-15 minutes of previews. Went and got some pop thinking I had plenty of time. Then I walk into the theater with my pop seven minutes after the time listed on the ticket, and the freaking movie has already started. Was truly shocked.

Arclight?  Because they only show 2-3 previews max.  I guess the price you pay for paying double what everyone else charges.  Plus usually no kids or teens.