• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 11/18/2019 at 1:06 AM, Stradling said:

Just finished watching The Wire.  We binged it over the last few weeks.  A truly amazing show.  One of the best written shows I have ever watched.  

I don't know why I just thought of this, but that black lieutenant dude, was fucking that fire crotch da chick. Can you imagine the friction that would be created from the coarseness of their pubes rubbing together? You could probably power half of Baltimore.

Goliath Season 3 finished strong.

Spoiler

I liked it but it got too bogged down in the psychedelic stuff. It felt like filler for an otherwise thin plot.

I thought it was fitting that William Hurt (Altered States) was involved...

alteredstates1.jpg

Glad that it tied up a few loose ends from Season 2.

I read that Season 4 will be the last, looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I don't know why I just thought of this, but that black lieutenant dude, was fucking that fire crotch da chick. Can you imagine the friction that would be created from the coarseness of their pubes rubbing together? You could probably power half of Baltimore.

you, my friend, need help

On 11/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, Brandon said:

There's a broad he smashes in that show that still sticks out as a random hot chick naked in a show. When he's shitfaced at a diner and takes the waitress home.

That chick always stood out to me for some reason.

That is one of the single greatest scenes in television history

On 11/15/2019 at 9:43 AM, Don said:

Same thoughts here. It's not a bad film like I've heard a fair number of Tarantino fans say it is. It's just that by Tarantino standards it's a solid C. 

I'll have to watch again but I loved it. I thought the acting was amazing. Felt like I was in that cabin the whole time. 

I took my mom to see The Good Liar yesterday. It was pretty good. Thought the ending was a little too much but overall, solid.

Watched The Mule last night. It was your basic old man Eastwood flick. Entertaining but pretty formulaic. How's that dude still starring in and directing movies? How is he alive?

10 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

the mr. rogers movie was truly idiotic.  bromide after bromide for old, white men to consume and get warm and fuzzy about. 

ford vs ferrari was okay, mostly because of the way it looked. i like most of what mangold does. 

Picard facepalm aside, agreed on Mangold.  He’s a consistent and underrated director.

I watched a good chunk of Q Ball this past weekend.  It was pretty interesting. It's about these guys (doing time) who play on a basketball team in San Quentin.

https://sffilm.org/event/q-ball/

Some of these guys committed some brutal crimes.... some not so much. They all seemed likeable...

Edited by True Grich