• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 6/17/2019 at 4:28 AM, NJHalo said:

Murder Mystery on Netflix. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston star in this piece of trash. Perhaps the worst movie I have seen years. Do not waste your time. 

Netflix has become so streamlined that they're now making movies whose titles are just the genre of the movie.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:28 AM, NJHalo said:

Murder Mystery on Netflix. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston star in this piece of trash. Perhaps the worst movie I have seen years. Do not waste your time. 

About right.  One of those films that the chicks go gaga over.  Everything was predictable.

Netflix:  Jessica Jones Season 3.  Was a good final end tot he Netflix Marvel experiment.  All three seasons were consistent, and this one solid season all the way through.  Definitely a lot better than that piece of crap Iron Fist or Daredevil.  On the same footing as Luke Cage.  It's too bad Jones and Cage are no more.  

I haven't participated in this thread, so I'll go back some months...

Just finally caught up on Ray Donovan, season 5. His pained expression never gets old - one of my favorite TV shows and characters of all time.

Just binged on on a lot of Bosch, watched seasons 3 and 4. Enjoyable.

The Widow was mediocre at best...lost interest about midway through. Really liked Jack Ryan.

Loved Fleabag.

Up Next:

Bosch S5

Stranger Things S3

The OA S2

Deadwood movie

Westworld S2

Was thinking of trying Good Omens and American Gods, but am skeptical as I find Neil Gaiman stuff a bit annoying...90s quasi-Goth nerdery.

On 7/3/2019 at 2:15 PM, failos said:

I finished Dark S2 the other day. Amazing show, can’t wait for S3.

Good recommendation.  I finished Season 1.  Man this show is bobbing and weaving, with so many twists and turns.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of who's who.  But it's been very enjoyable.

23 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Good recommendation.  I finished Season 1.  Man this show is bobbing and weaving, with so many twists and turns.  I'm having a hard time keeping track of who's who.  But it's been very enjoyable.

One of the best lines in tv history

Spoiler

“Now I have another grandma and she’s the principal of my school! Her husband, who’s fucking my mom, is looking for his son, who is my father! A few days ago, I kissed my aunt!"

5 hours ago, Lou said:

Hide contents

“Now I have another grandma and she’s the principal of my school! Her husband, who’s Facking my mom, is looking for his son, who is my father! A few days ago, I kissed my aunt!"

Great line.

I'm watching season 2 of Dark. Lot's of twists to the plot already.

Finishing up season 501 of The Vikings. 1 more season to go. I am so involved in the characters I have to finish the entire series.

Writers are getting lazy. Going from the swamps and having brand new uniforms, makeup, hairdos, shaven heads. They are really making this a TV show and losing the reality of it.

Too bad, it started off really well.

5 hours ago, Lou said:

Hide contents

“Now I have another grandma and she’s the principal of my school! Her husband, who’s Facking my mom, is looking for his son, who is my father! A few days ago, I kissed my aunt!"

That line is so awesome, that it won't give anything about the show away.  But people will read it, and it will just ooze awesomeness and they will be forced to watch the show.  

On 7/5/2019 at 12:52 AM, Lou said:

Season 3 of Stranger Things is out. 

Binged it this weekend. It's good, on par with the previous two seasons. They continue to hit you over the head with the "Hey, this is taking place in the 80s!"

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Binged it this weekend. It's good, on par with the previous two seasons. They continue to hit you over the head with the "Hey, this is taking place in the 80s!"

I'm on E4 

The music is great