• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

LA Times: Angels drop Josh Hamilton to seventh in the lineup

Slugger says he cares about slump, but he doesn't let the boos bother him. He hasn't been able to find a groove.

As dreadful and frustrating as his season has been, Josh Hamilton has not snapped a bat in two over his knee after a strikeout, fired a helmet against a dugout wall after hitting into a double play or gone all Manny Pacquiao on a water cooler after a popout.BXOnl2nfjI8

View the full article

next stop Triple A

Scioscia trying to get this chump some how out of his funk. I don't think moving him to different spots in the batting order is going to work. I think he should be sent down

I am curious, you do know that the Angels can not send him down without his consent?  

I still think that "burn out" is possible, because one of the characteristics of it is doing the same thing over and over again because you don't have the mental energy level to approach a tough situation like this.

He just seems to have the same type of at bat time after time, after time.    He's getting to be like a Cyndi Lauper song. 

Think about the work he had to go through to get right after all of the drug and alcohol abuse, and then the work to get to the bigs, and then the fishbowl environment since 2007.