• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

RIP Vince Flynn

R.I.P. Vince... gone too soon at 47 (only two years older than me since yesterday...).

* On another Vince Flynn note, his camp had decided not to file any lawsuits over the two new movies about 'taking-over the White House' which he wrote about a few books ago.  Love reading his work; one of few Authors I have trouble "putting the book down."

I read the book where they took over the White House and I thought that was the first Mitch Rapp Book, but I could be wrong. I think it is where Rapp met his wife in the series. I don't recall the name of it, but I thought it was a great book. Oh and yes Adam, Cancer is brutal.

I read the book where they took over the White House and I thought that was the first Mitch Rapp Book, but I could be wrong. I think it is where Rapp met his wife in the series. I don't recall the name of it, but I thought it was a great book. Oh and yes Adam, Cancer is brutal.

First-off Stradling, I apologize for going-off on you the other day.

I've only read a few of his books, but I started with "Transfer of Power".  It was the White House under attack episode (Rapp book #3).  I've got a few more on-deck on the shelves, but I went to vinceflynn.com to get the reading-order correct.

Oh yeah, F*** cancer