• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If (when) Hamilton is batting 2nd again tonight...

Glen

I really don't think it matters where he's hitting while he has this approach. He'll eventually come up in a big spot.

We just have to hope that there's nothing wrong with him and he'll get his head together some time before the contract ends.

I really don't think it matters where he's hitting while he has this approach. He'll eventually come up in a big spot.

We just have to hope that there's nothing wrong with him and he'll get his head together some time before the contract ends.

It matters when the best hitter on the team is batting in front of him and he doubles him up or strikes out.

I won't give a sh*t. I think we've all wasted way too much energy on this team and it's simply not worth it.

It's like getting mad when Taco Bell gives you explosive blood diarrhea. You knew it was gonna happen when you bought that volcano burrito. The resulting anal gore came about because of your actions.

Nothing will change, because no one criticizes him, that matters.  Look at the post game questions.  And when someone does criticize him publicly, they are called a hack writer (TJ Simers).  So they continue to live in their own comfortable cocoon.  

Nothing will change, because we are all lemmings catering to the rich, and taking it up the ass while asking for more.  Nothing will change, when there are 33 thousand lemmings buying tickets to a subpar product, just because of an ugly hat.  

Hamilton will continue to bat towards the top of the order.  Blanton will be wheeled out there every 5th day.  This world runs on money, and there is no financial reason to change it.

Nothing will change, because no one criticizes him, that matters.  Look at the post game questions.  And when someone does criticize him publicly, they are called a hack writer (TJ Simers).  So they continue to live in their own comfortable cocoon.  

Nothing will change, because we are all lemmings catering to the rich, and taking it up the ass while asking for more.  Nothing will change, when there are 33 thousand lemmings buying tickets to a subpar product, just because of an ugly hat.  

Hamilton will continue to bat towards the top of the order.  Blanton will be wheeled out there every 5th day.  This world runs on money, and there is no financial reason to change it.

This is sad but 100% true. 

Everyone has criticized him for his performance to date. Simers is called a hack because he is. It has nothing to do with him being critical of Hamilton. 

I have learned that I can't worry (too much) about things I can't control.  I'll hope for the best wherever they put Hamilton.  I think putting him in the #2 hole was a worthwhile experiment.  How long he stays there is another issue.

I have learned that I can't worry (too much) about things I can't control.  I'll hope for the best wherever they put Hamilton.  I think putting him in the #2 hole was a worthwhile experiment.  How long he stays there is another issue.

It was an experiment that didn't work.  If Sosh is going to keep him in the line-up, move him down to the 9 spot until he proves he can be productive, if that ever happens.

Not the Gettysburg Address, but I like it. :rolleyes:

I am 100% convinced Hamilton was on PEDs the last 5+ years. There is almost no other explanation for how bad he has become. His contract is going to go down among the worst in baseball history (right there with A-Rod and Pujols).

If he was on Peds, why did he suddenly stop? He was just as likely to be caught last year or the year before as this one.

I won't give a sh*t. I think we've all wasted way too much energy on this team and it's simply not worth it.

It's like getting mad when Taco Bell gives you explosive blood diarrhea. You knew it was gonna happen when you bought that volcano burrito. The resulting anal gore came about because of your actions.

Yes

There was no real competition for Hamilton when he became a FA. Arte ended up bidding against himself. The fact that Texas didn't go all out to sign him should have been the Red Flag for all other teams. It was a stupid move by Arte to sign him to that bloated contract after his secon half collapse last season.

Four more years of his declining abilities and eight more of Albert. This franchise will be hamstrung for yhe duration of these megadeals.

There was no real competition for Hamilton when he became a FA. Arte ended up bidding against himself. The fact that Texas didn't go all out to sign him should have been the Red Flag for all other teams. It was a stupid move by Arte to sign him to that bloated contract after his secon half collapse last season.

Four more years of his declining abilities and eight more of Albert. This franchise will be hamstrung for yhe duration of these megadeals.

Remember how pissed Texas was when they said Hamilton didn't give them a fair chance to sign him?  That sorta invalidates your point about Texas.