• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why does it matter?

Lot's of folks here clearly frustrated (as was I) with the performance tonight.  Why?

Does that mean that we all still have hope?

Hope that a win tonight could have propelled this team into a stretch of quality baseball that would result in a trip to the playoffs?

We need to stop deluding ourselves.  We have lost a ton of games like this all year and will continue to do so. 

That's been the difference the whole time.  Finding a way to lose winnable games. 

Was that a reasonable play for aybar to make?  It would have been a very good one, but he miss timed his jump.

Runners on all night and no big hit.

Josh Hamilton sucking

Richards looking unhittable for two batters and then giving up a run

Giving away outs with a pitcher struggling on the mound

And then the final 9th inning whimper.

It's been the same all year and it's not gonna change.  I, for one, need to stop watching these games as if all of a sudden they are going to mean something.  

I can't accuse most of the player for not trying or not caring because I just don't know whether that's true, but what I do know is that they don't have what it takes to get it done.  

They have no balls.   

Kazmir, Rodney, Wells, Hackilton, while Haren good for only 1.5 years, etc.

How many other MLB teams have had so many acquisitions blow up in their face, both in the prospects traded away and how horrible said player was here, over the past 4 years?

Even Pujols, as hot as he's been, still only has a low/mid .800s OPS since arriving here a year and a half ago. 

It matters because "you play to win the game. That's the great thing about sports, you play to win". We might hate this version of the team, but we love our Halos and we look to a little bit of joy to our days when the team grinds out a win. We want to see them try and we want to see the progress of certain players to have hope for future seasons. Plus, there's nothing better to do before football season starts :P

It matters because "you play to win the game. That's the great thing about sports, you play to win". We might hate this version of the team, but we love our Halos and we look to a little bit of joy to our days when the team grinds out a win. We want to see them try and we want to see the progress of certain players to have hope for future seasons. Plus, there's nothing better to do before football season starts :P