• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton tonight

Him barely jogging on all of his double plays is just disgusting. At least when Pujols grounded out he was sprinting. Props to Pujols for hustling. Hamilton looks like he just doesn't care. I could like the guy if he looked pissed or was hustling his butt off. But he looks like he's barely trying out there.

There's something wrong with this guy, no way someone with his talent is this bad, for this long. Add 3 horrible months from last season, I think he's done. The accusations of "he doesn't care" is typical when a hitter like this can't hit anything, I don't think that's it, I think it's something worse.

-.477 WPA for the game. Solid

Josh Hamilton had a nightmare game last night 

"For those of you who want a statistical measure of this badness, note that Hamilton’s Win Probability Added (WPA), which measures how much a player contributed to his team’s win or loss on a given day, was -.477. That means he, all by his lonesome, reduced the Angels’ chances of winning last night’s game by 47.7%."

"For those of you who want a statistical measure of this badness, note that Hamilton’s Win Probability Added (WPA), which measures how much a player contributed to his team’s win or loss on a given day, was -.477. That means he, all by his lonesome, reduced the Angels’ chances of winning last night’s game by 47.7%."

A nightmare game from the Nightmare Child.

"For those of you who want a statistical measure of this badness, note that Hamilton’s Win Probability Added (WPA), which measures how much a player contributed to his team’s win or loss on a given day, was -.477. That means he, all by his lonesome, reduced the Angels’ chances of winning last night’s game by 47.7%."

I don't think I've ever seen a WPA that low for one game. That's abysmal. 

If he had resigned with Texas, what do you think he would be hitting right now?

It's like there's a curse on this team....anyone who makes big bucks produces big sucks.

http://tinyurl.com/kwuat25

Last month from Rangers GM Jon Daniels:

"Josh Hamilton 'a feel player'; This is not a guy that watches a ton of tape" 

"I wanted him back. I’m not going to shy away from that."

"We wanted him back on our terms." 

"He’s a natural-swing, feel hitter. I think he’s got to feel comfortable with

a lot of things around him. It’s a big change going from one organization to
another."

-----

so....

I want Josh back to Texas,too...  even "NOW"!!

just think he's not a good fit for Angels..

besides, seems like everyone signs with Angels sucks all of sudden..don't know why..sorry~

If he had resigned with Texas,maybe he would be fine... 

so,you guys wanna trade him back? I'm OK with that~

:

He's a feel player? I'm not even sure I know what that means. 

It means when he sucks he can chalk it up to "I'm just not feeling it" and do nothing intsead of actually trying to fix the problem by doing drills, reviewing tapes etc.