• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Live Stream Pros

Slegnaac

Next Month we are having a Memorial service for my mom.  Some of the older relatives and friends are not able to travel so I would like to setup a live stream of the service from the church.

What is the best way to set something like this up?  Do we need an ISP / WiFi connection or would we be able to do it through a 4G or 5G mobile connection?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

Next Month we are having a Memorial service for my mom.  Some of the older relatives and friends are not able to travel so I would like to setup a live stream of the service from the church.

What is the best way to set something like this up?  Do we need an ISP / WiFi connection or would we be able to do it through a 4G or 5G mobile connection?

Thanks!

I'd think the church might have internet. A wired connection would definitely be more reliable than WiFi, and WiFi is preferable to mobile. It should be simple to set up a stream over YouTube or something else. I'd ask the church about it, they probably have some experience with those requests.

Youtube or Facebook.  I don't think you need to get a pro type one as this isn't a meeting type recurring thing.  

As ALF said, wired is best.  But if the connection is strong enough, shouldn't be too much of an issue.  Also, remember that whatever you are taking the video with.  Make sure it has enough juice.  Probably preferably plugged in.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:18 PM, Slegnaac said:

Thanks!

Sorry for your loss.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @AngelsLakersFan, @gotbeer and @Jay for your responses. 

The Church said that previous attempts to live stream Memorial Services were not very successful. 

Instead I hired Steve at Cinema Vitae Films to record the service.  He used a two camera setup and sent me the video today.  It looks very good.  I will upload it to the Memorial website I created so folks that were not able to attend can view it from there.