• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which sections do you prefer at the stadium?

m0nkey

I really enjoy the lower MVP sections on the third base side. Protection from the sun, good views and easy access to food. A bonus is sometimes the players families will be in that section. One time I sat next to Troy Glaus's fiancé and his mom. It was very fun! I've also sat in the owners suite and thought it was AMAZING! My company had a season suite near the third base foul pole for years and I hated it...

My all-time favorite sections are Club Level down the 3B side, Club Loge, sections 301, 302, and 303.

The price is right, the view is great as long as the foul pole isn't directly in your way, and as a bonus you get padded seats, in-seat service, and SHADE.

Club MVP row A i think are the best seats in the stadium. You have an unobstructed view of the field  due to the low railing, a really nice perspective ( a little height but not too much), and lots of fouls balls. Also, in first row, I don't know why this is fun but I love watching the scramble for the foul balls that land below us in field sections. You can't do this unless your in the first row.

The one complaint I have about the club level is that the food is the worst in the stadium.  You can get much better food in terrace and in the view level. the knothole restaurant is good but that is not something I could afford to do every game plus they don't deliver to your seat.

Two years ago we moved to the first row of T213 and you can't beat it. You're just above the Diamond Club so no one blocks the view.  Just left of the batter's box and no screen in front. Plus all shade all the time.

Dang, nice get on those seats!  How long have you been a sth for?