• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels prospect you think will make the biggest rise in our prospect rankings next season?

mmc

Yes, those three: Bachman, Paris, Quero, but also Ramirez, Vera. Hopefully Blakely and Guzman, too. If Adams gets his shit together, he'll turn some heads - similarly with Kochanowicz. If Jackson improves his approach, he's going to start getting some notice. 

As far as more fringy guys, I think Daniel, Davis, and Stefanic are going to make an impact on the major league team and be taken a bit more seriously as legit prospects, if non-elite ones.

Edited by Angelsjunky

I'm going to roll the dice with Alexander Ramirez.

19 years old, in A Ball, big time power, decent speed, increased pitch recognition and plate discipline and can play all three outfield spots. 

I think you'll see a bit of a leap by Alejandro Hidalgo, Arol Vera, Kyren Paris and Jordyn Adams.  

But Ramirez is the primary one.