• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Explains Why He Pees in Water Bottles During Workouts

https://www.self.com/story/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-pees-in-water-bottles-during-workouts/amp

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is known, among other things, for his intensity in the gym. The actor is so serious about his workout time, in fact, that he refuses to waste time on bathroom breaks while in his “Iron Paradise”—preferring to repurpose empty water bottles, as he explained in a new interview with Esquire

Johnson, 49, opened up about the unusual gym habit he first revealed incidentally during an Instagram video in 2017, in which a water bottle full of transparent yellow liquid is clearly visible at one point. "I just realized you all just saw my big bottle of pee," Johnson said in the video. "Look, I go hardcore when I train. I don't have time to go to the bathroom. I find a bottle, I pee in it, and I keep training like a beast." 

Speaking to Esquire, Johnson clarified that he was indeed being 100% serious about relieving himself into water bottles so he can pump metal more efficiently. “Well, yeah, the headline is actually true, I do pee in my water bottles," Johnson said. “But let me give context to that, because everyone's leaning in now to what this means.” 

Johnson wants people to know he is careful to keep the bottles he pees in and the bottles he drinks out of separate. "It's not a water bottle that I've actually purchased solely for water that you wash and you clean when you're done using it,” Johnson explained. "These are just bottles that I'm no longer using." (In the 2017 Instagram video, the bottle is a disposable Voss brand one.) 

Elaborating on his rationale here, Johnson said that he drinks a lot of water while exercising and his gyms are hardcore operations equipped with weights and machines, but no restrooms. “I usually stay pretty hydrated. I need to go to the bathroom a lot. Not a lot, but probably a couple of times during every workout I have to go to the bathroom. So I break out the bottle,” Johnson said. “Usually the gyms that I work out in don't have a bathroom, 'cause they're the Iron Paradise and there's no bathroom there. It's just hot, sweaty, and dirty.” (Johnson has long dubbed his impressive at-home and on-the-road gym setups his Iron Paradise.)…

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I pee in a bottle while camping.  Because it's a lot easier to pee in a bottle, than put on shoes, struggle to get out of your tent, and then freeze your balls off to piss outside.

How big is your tent? I can't pee unless I'm standing up and the average tent doesn't allow for that. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's easier than going outside? I'd be afraid to piss on my sleeping bag 

I've never had a problem.  But it is one of those things that you don't rush.  Got to make sure it's in the hole.  Although one of the guys was so drunk once, that he forgot to take the cap off the bottle.