• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So, why are we trying to give away outs in the 4th inning of a tie game?

jshep

I was listening to Jose Mota after the game and he said the Angels should be doing a lot more bunting, even in the first inning, because a run is a run no matter what inning it comes in. If this was the late 60's or early 70's (pre-DH), I might agree with him.

Aybar is wildly inconsistant in doing fundamental things with a bat. Popping up with a runner at third with less than two outs earlier this week. Swinging for the fences a lot when he really doesn't have that kind of power. Seems like he is always behind in the count. He has all the tools and could be a top tier SS on offense along with his gold glove defense.

It could've been worse. He could've hit into a double play..then why not bunt? I thought the situation was right to get guys 90 feet closer and the guy on third a sac fly away from the go ahead run.

Anyone could hit into a double play. Lesson here is bunt whenever you have first and second and no outs, no matter who the hitter is

So dumb.

And of course to top it off, we screw it up.

What happens play to play, day to day, inning to inning, right now, doesn't matter.

Anyone mentally involved in baseball games, at this point, is fooling themselves.

THE GAMES DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE!!!

What REALLY matters is how it can be fixed in a couple years down the line.

Pujols and Hamilton are TOAST... In a couple years they will both be out of baseball.

CJ and his hot GF are going to retire in Fiji...

This org is in a clusterfeck of mindbending proportions.

Scioscia and his staff, and the high paid stars are complete failures.

They are ALL done.

What happens during an inning of a game right now is nothing.

NOTHING!

Anyone that is looking at a game, or a play in a game, and getting upset at it at this point....come on.. 

WHO FREAKIN CARES??

This team has problems, serious long term problems, with no solution in sight for YEARS down the line.

What happened TODAY is cupcake.

What happens play to play, day to day, inning to inning, right now, doesn't matter.

Anyone mentally involved in baseball games, at this point, is fooling themselves.

THE GAMES DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE!!!

What REALLY matters is how it can be fixed in a couple years down the line.

Pujols and Hamilton are TOAST... In a couple years they will both be out of baseball.

CJ and his hot GF are going to retire in Fiji...

This org is in a clusterfeck of mindbending proportions.

Scioscia and his staff, and the high paid stars are complete failures.

They are ALL done.

What happens during an inning of a game right now is nothing.

NOTHING!

Anyone that is looking at a game, or a play in a game, and getting upset at it at this point....come on.. 

WHO FREAKIN CARES??

This team has problems, serious long term problems, with no solution in sight for YEARS down the line.

What happened TODAY is cupcake.

I never thought I'd see a poster on here that would make Angels Oracle seem calm and reflective.  My advice...up the meds.

I never thought I'd see a poster on here that would make Angels Oracle seem calm and reflective.  My advice...up the meds.

If you think that what happens in an inning, or a play in a game right now, matters, then you need some meds.

This 2013 version of an Angels team is done.

This team is going to finish FAR down in the standings.

Get a grip people.

The only thing that matters right now is the plan for the future.

If you think that what happens in an inning, or a play in a game right now, matters, then you need some meds.

This 2013 version of an Angels team is done.

This team is going to finish FAR down in the standings.

Get a grip people.

The only thing that matters right now is the plan for the future.

Well, hopefully, for your sake, your wish comes true.  I'd hate to see all that negative energy consuming you result in nothing.  If everything breaks right, they can be out of by August just in time for you to rip your favorite Pro football organization.

This team is about as miserable as a projected GOOD baseball team gets.

Yet so many of you spend your time here putting down the people that have the guts to tell you that it's bad.

Some of us have had stated reasons why we thought it might not BE great.

I understand why you might not want to hear it, yet again..

But some of us have been saying it for a long time, and here we are...

ANOTHER 3rd or 4th place finish in a 4 or 5 team division.

Who needs meds?

The people that don't like Scioscia style baseball, or the people that cant imagine that there is anyone better?

You guys need serious meds.

No meds will  wake you up.

Well, hopefully, for your sake, your wish comes true.  I'd hate to see all that negative energy consuming you result in nothing.  If everything breaks right, they can be out of by August just in time for you to rip your favorite Pro football organization.

4 years without playoffs or much positive except an ROY.

Your positive thinking is doin wonders.

Scioscia loves you...keep going to the ballpark. Keep grinding and turning the page. I am sure you will get where you want to be.

Yet so many of you spend your time here putting down the people that have the guts to tell you that it's bad.

I understand why you might not want to hare it, yet again..

Who needs meds?

The people that don't like Scioscia style baseball, or the people that cant imagine that there is anyone better?

We won.

I understand why you might not want to hear it, yet again..

Who needs meds?

One more post like this just might change everything.  Keep going...don't give up the fight