• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Riverside Teacher Acting as a Native American

• failos changed the title to Riverside Teacher Acting as a Native American

I mean it’s very dumb.  Very poorly conceived.  It’s pretty obvious that she’s trying to make the kids learn about the math acronym - I guarantee they will remember it after that scene.  I sincerely doubt there was any malice.  Apparently the Native American kid was offended (fair enough) she should apologize.  I would hope that he would accept the apology if she offers it and that really should be the end of it.  She should be corrected for the stupid behavior and life should go on.  Who knows what her track record is.  We can give her the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not a typical thing for her.  As a culture caricatures of native Americans has until pretty recently been acceptable.  So it’s not really fair to her to just presume she had ill intent or really gave it much thought other then trying to do something to entertain them and make them learn.  Again, very dumb she’s an adult and should know better.  But it is what it is. 

anyway.  I’m sure there will be the lunatic activist jackals that will try to make it something that it’s not.  Fucked up. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean it’s very dumb.  Very poorly conceived.  It’s pretty obvious that she’s trying to make the kids learn about the math acronym - I guarantee they will remember it after that scene.  I sincerely doubt there was any malice.  Apparently the Native American kid was offended (fair enough) she should apologize.  I would hope that he would accept the apology if she offers it and that really should be the end of it.  She should be corrected for the stupid behavior and life should go on.  Who knows what her track record is.  We can give her the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not a typical thing for her.  As a culture caricatures of native Americans has until pretty recently been acceptable.  So it’s not really fair to her to just presume she had ill intent or really gave it much thought other then trying to do something to entertain them and make them learn.  Again, very dumb she’s an adult and should know better.  But it is what it is. 

anyway.  I’m sure there will be the lunatic activist jackals that will try to make it something that it’s not.  Fucked up. 

Yeah I don’t think she was being malicious (but definitely ignorant), I mostly found it funny in a bizarre way.

Oh and the jackals are already out for blood.

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The kid was more than offended. It was an act of violence!! With that said, she made a fool of herself and should apologize 

Edited by Jason