• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread NL Division games

3 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

You didn’t.  He has started 7 games for the Dodgers and won all 7.  He only had 1 loss at Dodger Stadium, and that came when he was with the Nationals.

He started 11 games in the regular season for the Dodgers.

Edited by True Grich

21 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

You didn’t.  He has started 7 games for the Dodgers and won all 7.  He only had 1 loss at Dodger Stadium, and that came when he was with the Nationals.

He's actually started 13 games with the Dodgers, including the wild card and yesterday's start, and won 7 of those. He didn't have a decision in the others until last night's loss.

That's what I was trying to stay but could have been more clear in my language.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.fcgi?id=scherma01&t=p&year=2021

22 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I should have clarified.  He started 7 games at Dodger Stadium and won all 7. Poorly worded.  Apologies FS79.

29 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

This taking out the starting pitcher early has gotten out of control this post-season.

Seems that starters rarely even get through 5 innings this post-season, even if alluring just 1 or 2 runs.

Good or bad for MLB?

i don't feel it's good or bad. it's their season on the line. if the decision helps you win games and series, then good for you. if not, then bad for you.

i feel like the shift is worse for baseball because it makes games boring to watch. i can't stand what mlb has become.

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

I've been texting today with one of my best friends who is a die hard Dodgers fan. He's nervous as hell. 

I remember feeling that way in October and I miss it. 

There is no better feeling than walking out of a stadium after a post season win.

Conversely, there is no worse feeling than walking out of a stadium after a post season loss.