• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK, you're a free agent

Torridd

Besides money, what questions would you ask management to give the best decision in playing for the Angels. I would ask about the health of  Trout and Rendon and if they were going to be healthy come spring training. I would ask about the plan for pitching. 

The simple answer is, in addition to me, who else are you looking to sign.  Most free agents are gone inside of 5 years so they want to know, can they get paid and win with the team they are signing with.  Scherzer isn't coming here if we tell him, "its either you or a closer, we hope it is you".

1 hour ago, Angels 1961 said:

How old is rally monkey?

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/08/friends-monkey-marcel-y-the-last-man-fx#:~:text=Representatives for Katie's trainer confirmed,live to be around 40.

Representatives for Katie’s trainer confirmed to T.H.R. that Katie is, indeed, appearing on the upcoming series, and said—for those who may be unfamiliar with the life span of an average capuchin—that Katie is only in her mid- to late 20s. Capuchin monkeys apparently live to be around 40. Who knew?

On 10/8/2021 at 8:15 AM, Stradling said:

The simple answer is, in addition to me, who else are you looking to sign.  Most free agents are gone inside of 5 years so they want to know, can they get paid and win with the team they are signing with.  Scherzer isn't coming here if we tell him, "its either you or a closer, we hope it is you".

This.  I feel that the team is very close to contending on a continual basis.  A TOR starter, like Max, a closer, could be Iglesias, could be CRod, and a SS like Seager or Correa, and with health from the rest of the core, we're somewhere between 95-100 wins. 

6 hours ago, AngelStew43 said:

This.  I feel that the team is very close to contending on a continual basis.  A TOR starter, like Max, a closer, could be Iglesias, could be CRod, and a SS like Seager or Correa, and with health from the rest of the core, we're somewhere between 95-100 wins. 

How do you plan on doing that with 40m?