• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: AL Division Series games 10/7/21

On 10/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, nando714 said:

Bob Costa’s is a hell of an announcer

he needs the national stage more iyam 

Bob > Buck

you and i don't see eye-to-eye on this.

i think costas is terrible. always feels like he's trying to create a memorable moment with every single thing he says, trying to make everything into poetry. he's an absolutely great interviewer and should stick to that.

KK hit a ball that hit the wall first and then bounced off the CFer and then went over the wall. They counted it as a ground rule double. The runner Diaz got sent back to third. Total BS. He scores easily if the ball didn't go off the Red Sox guy. I've never seen that before but the Rays run should have counted. Still tied 4-4 bot 13th. Rays fan should be fuming right now. Hell, I am still confused.

EDIT, so Ken Rosenthal got an explanation from MLB and it's a ground rule double because the ball was never fielded cleanly by the fielder.

6 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

KK hit a ball that hit the wall first and then bounced off the CFer and then went over the wall. They counted it as a ground rule double. The runner Diaz got sent back to third. Total BS. He scores easily if the ball didn't go off the Red Sox guy. I've never seen that before but the Rays run should have counted. Still tied 4-4 bot 13th. Rays fan should be fuming right now. Hell, I am still confused.

I will watch the replay but the radio call was great.

9 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

EDIT, so Ken Rosenthal got an explanation from MLB and it's a ground rule double because the ball was never fielded cleanly by the fielder.

As a general rule, if there is any ambiguity whatsoever, the call goes in favor of the Boston team.