• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just wondering...

red321

I guess none of you have heard that Pujols' foot is injured. He has plantar fasciitis. Apparently, it is very painful and inhibits a person's ability to walk and run. Perhaps, if you had known this, you wouldn't be posting these types of doubts/questions about his baserunning ability

At this point, "basewalking ability" would be more accurate.

Except nothing you said was true Red. Wells picked up the ball as Pujols was rounding third then Wells made a great throw gunning down Albert. A throw that is off line a bit Albert scores. I thought it was an awful call considering there were no outs. I understand sending him if there were two outs.

I guess none of you have heard that Pujols' foot is injured. He has plantar fasciitis. Apparently, it is very painful and inhibits a person's ability to walk and run. Perhaps, if you had known this, you wouldn't be posting these types of doubts/questions about his baserunning ability. 

I go to most home games, and I hear this same crap about Albert every night.  I'm not an expert on plantar fasciitis, but I have actually had it.  It's one of the most annoying sports injuries I've ever had, quite frankly you don't feel like doing anything on your foot.  The doctors give you all kinds of devices, medication and exercises to make it abate.  Just when you think it's never going away it disappears over a relatively short period of time. 

I guess none of you have heard that Pujols' foot is injured. He has plantar fasciitis. Apparently, it is very painful and inhibits a person's ability to walk and run. Perhaps, if you had known this, you wouldn't be posting these types of doubts/questions about his baserunning ability.

Apparently Dino Ebel didn't get the memo.

The fault lies with the third base coach. With plantar fasciitis it is painful to even put pressure on your foot, let alone run. Simple standing takes a degree of pain tolerance that many people don't have. I have had PF before, and I don't see how Pujols is even playing.

The fault lies with the third base coach. With plantar fasciitis it is painful to even put pressure on your foot, let alone run. Simple standing takes a degree of pain tolerance that many people don't have. I have had PF before, and I don't see how Pujols is even playing.

No kidding, I don't know what he does to be able to play.  And I don't have a clue how he can get better without completely resting.  He has to have a super high pain tolerance.

Thank you