• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Todays Game

Checked the score first, then fast forwarded through it. Funny listening to the instant deflation of the Mariner broadcasters when the leadoff man homered and the bleeding never stopped for them. So arrogant last night, but they lost two of three must win games.

Nice to see Ohtani end with another homer and hit the 100 RBI mark. What a season. Century mark in runs and RBIs, 46 homers, led the league in triples, 26 stolen bases, 3.81 ERA in 23 starts, striking out over 150, 9 - 2 record. One for the ages. 

Also Walsh finish strong, homering off a lefty and nearly finish with 30 homers, 100 RBI. Next year the numbers won't be as high if Trout, Rendon Upton are in the lineup. But he established himself as a star. 

Also nice that Fletcher ended the last series 4/9 and came out of his slump. Should erase any negativity starting next year

I got my wish with the Jays and Mariners on the outside. Not that I like the usual eastern suspects.

And a little reality check for the Dodgers now trying to win a legitimate title.