• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton will not turn it around this year.

If you get caught you sit only  50 games.  Get caught again 100 games.  Most analyst say the testing and drug policy is a joke since the reward is far greater than the risk!  

That 50 year suspension costs 8 million dollars.

It's not like he's going to get that great of a contract after this one expires.

This is pretty much his last payday and he used everything in his power to get paid an no longer need to do so.

Check out these swings from last year: 

He could just sit on fastball and drill it because he had the ability to lay off breaking stuff, at least to an extent. 

I feel like he's trolling us. Could he be a super spy for the Rangers? Maybe he got a piece of that new TV deal they got, + a guaranteed pay day from us, just to sabotage us.

I'm joking. At least I hope I am.

That video was great.  The difference is very clear according to my eyes.  The problem is mechanical, he simply stayed on pitches longer.  Front shoulder not flying open, even on pitches on inner half that he pulled.  Probably the most common flaw a struggling hitter has.  Has Eppard recognized this?  Does Hamilton just not listen?  Doesn't watch video?  There is no excuse for this to be occurring this long.  

Throw this asshole soft toss and make him hit it the other way for a few practice sessions in a row until he stops this crap.  This is Pujols 2012 all over again except for the fact he's a lefty.  Players struggle for way too long on this freaking team.  

That video was great.  The difference is very clear according to my eyes.  The problem is mechanical, he simply stayed on pitches longer.  Front shoulder not flying open, even on pitches on inner half that he pulled.  Probably the most common flaw a struggling hitter has.  Has Eppard recognized this?  Does Hamilton just not listen?  Doesn't watch video?  There is no excuse for this to be occurring this long.  

Throw this asshole soft toss and make him hit it the other way for a few practice sessions in a row until he stops this crap.  This is Pujols 2012 all over again except for the fact he's a lefty.  Players struggle for way too long on this freaking team.  

Does Hamilton have twitter? I know it's sad to think that they haven't noticed this yet, but with how poorly our organization has been run the past 5 years, I wouldn't be surprised. What you said makes perfect sense.

What do you think HGH does, HoA?

Your body produces natural HGH. Like every anabolic steroid, it raises your testosterone. It's the strongest anabolic along with insulin though. The crazy part about the drug is that you can pretty much do ANYTHING (other than sitting around all day) and gain muscle. Run sprints, calisthenics (pullups/dips/pushups) and put on crazy amounts of muscle without ever lifting a weight.

No. That info is crazy wrong. First, it's not an anabolic. Second, it doesn't raise test. Third, it doesn't increase muscle. Not in a good way, at least. Muscle mass, yes. But the gains are through increased water retention.

Don't know where you got your info from but if you work with people who use HGH without anabolics or read any of the 50+ long-term studies on HGH use that have been conducted around the world you'd see that your info here is completely off base. Muscle gain from HGH is a huge myth.

No. That info is crazy wrong. First, it's not an anabolic. Second, it doesn't raise test. Third, it doesn't increase muscle. Not in a good way, at least. Muscle mass, yes. But the gains are through increased water retention.

Don't know where you got your info from but if you work with people who use HGH without anabolics or read any of the 50+ long-term studies on HGH use that have been conducted around the world you'd see that your info here is completely off base. Muscle gain from HGH is a huge myth.

It increases natural HGH production which in turn increases your performance. Using HGH the right way (along with insulin or test-e/prop) CAN give you muscle growth, even if it is all mostly water that you lose after the cycle. The power a baseball player would acquire from a cycle of HGH would be unbelievably high. High enough to see drops in home runs and even bat speed.

Lets not also ignore how much help HGH is in regards to healing injuries/fatigue.

We're just gonna have to disagree on this one. There are many companies that claim to sell HGH products that increase test or increase your bodies production of HGH. Those clams are lies. No study has shown HGH production to increase due to HGH use, whether during use or after ceasing use. As far as the increased muscle, no study has shown any strength gains from the gains in muscle. That would make sense as water retention won't add strength at all. In many cases in can slightly decrease strength.

I agree that using test e or test prop can increase muscle strength. It will do that whether the user is on HGH or not.

Fatigue resistance is another dubious claim. It just doesn't work like anabolics. No study shows these effects.

We won't ignore the effects HGH has on injury recovery and injury prevention, though. That is the benefit of use. No one is claiming it doesn't do anything. It increases elasticity in tissues for sure. That helps prevent strains and tears. I prefer my players not to get injured as frequently and to recover from injury faster.

We're just gonna have to disagree on this one. There are many companies that claim to sell HGH products that increase test or increase your bodies production of HGH. Those clams are lies. No study has shown HGH production to increase due to HGH use, whether during use or after ceasing use. As far as the increased muscle, no study has shown any strength gains from the gains in muscle. That would make sense as water retention won't add strength at all. In many cases in can slightly decrease strength.

I agree that using test e or test prop can increase muscle strength. It will do that whether the user is on HGH or not.

Fatigue resistance is another dubious claim. It just doesn't work like anabolics. No study shows these effects.

We won't ignore the effects HGH has on injury recovery and injury prevention, though. That is the benefit of use. No one is claiming it doesn't do anything. It increases elasticity in tissues for sure. That helps prevent strains and tears. I prefer my players not to get injured as frequently and to recover from injury faster.

You may be right. I still think HGH played a key role during the steroid era though. As I stated before, the drug is most known as being the foundation of most pro bodybuilders stack. I won't say if that was true with most baseball players during the 90s/early 00s, but it would make sense considering it helps with injury prevention and recovery. 

Not the same.  Wells was up and down every year.  Hamilton had a very poor half of a year after three and a half very good years.  In a row.  He had one poor year with two good years before that.  Not even close to the same as Wells.