• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Astros @ Angels (9/20/21): Barria on the mound

jsnpritchett

This offense is a total joke!

Rolling over like Rover!

Still think Ohtani doesn’t need a few days off from hitting?

Wantz needs to start 2022 in AAA.   Totally mediocre past several appearances, and let’s .170 hitting Maldonado hit a 3 run HR?

This team may end up with a 10 game home losing streak!

The hitters are quitters!!!!

Edited by Angel Oracle

Oh well. I wasn't really following the game after the first 4 innings or so. I glanced at the muted video in the sixth and it was still 2-0. Got into a French death mystery. And then I look at the Angels video stream and I see O'Neal's mouth moving and see 10-0 final. That's quite a collapse. Barria gave up the first two. And then the pen let it rain runs.

More fun with the Asstros the next three days.

So last night was a shit game, but there was a pretty cool interaction during the Barria part of the presser.  A Japanese American reporter was interviewing Jaime and when she done before he walked away he thanked her in Japanese.  She responded with some Japanese of her own and "De Nada".   

Shit like that..  Just cool.  Makes you like guys on the team.