• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angel Season ticket Customer Service (My diatribe)

Nowani

Nope, you're not a scalper

You might want to read my post again.         

I will make around $3500 profit on my 427 seats. However I am looking at a loss of around $3000 on my club seats which includes all the games I go to.

Yes I am a scalper but my rewards are free Angel Games, some of my beer covered. I provide a ton of free tickets for our local little league. I also provide low prices to friends who buy from me. I also provide low prices for StubHub buyers (lower than Angels pricing). Have not seen anyone hurt by this. This is my argument.

Rather than troll why don't use offer some intelligent commentary on why you think stubhub is bad. I know you haven't said that Stubhub is bad but what little you posted in your commentary suggests you don't approve of what I do which is really what Stubhub facilitates. What I do is done by thousands and thousands of people all across the United States in all venues (sports, concerts). I would like to hear some intelligent insight come back on why you have a problem with the resale ticket market and with what I do. If your trolling that's fine . I will know by your reply if that's the case.

I wouldnt say giving him a seat in a handicap section for one game is really bending over backwards. I am not shocked they wouldn't do that but would it really be that big of a deal for them to do so considering that he is a loyal customer?

LOL at the Angels "bending over backwards for him". This guy purchased 16 season tickets from the Angels, which is a huge WIN for them. No matter what he does with those tickets, anyone with any business sense would know this is not someone's account that you would like to lose. 

Your season ticket rep is a moron as well as the VP. 

A point people are overlooking is Nowani wasn't asking the Angels to do something that was going to financially benefit himself. It was going to make a better ballpark experience for some of their fans.They, like some who have posted here, lost sight of that when they focused on Nowani's personal situation.

It's stuff like this that makes me consider not bothering becoming a SSH. It seems that as of late customer service is becoming more of an issue. the idea of scalper is much more shady than it actually is now. I am glad that there are people who do this. It gives me the ability to get tickets on the fly just in case we want to catch a game unexpectedly. It seems so odd, there was no possible solution for you to get handicap access tickets without all this back and forth.

It's stuff like this that makes me consider not bothering becoming a SSH. It seems that as of late customer service is becoming more of an issue. the idea of scalper is much more shady than it actually is now. I am glad that there are people who do this. It gives me the ability to get tickets on the fly just in case we want to catch a game unexpectedly. It seems so odd, there was no possible solution for you to get handicap access tickets without all this back and forth.

There is.

Buy them.

I find it crazy that in a lot of people's eyes on here that I would be considered a scalper because I sell a handful of games a year. I believe the season ticket rep should have taken care of you. They should have allowed for you to trade your seats in 427 for tickets that accommodate your friend in the wheel chair. I am not sure you should expect it, but I think it would be the right thing to do. I don't think their should have been money changing hands, just a even swap, unless of course you are getting better seats then you should have to pay.

No. They need to hire people that CARE and are willing to HELP the customers. 

How disturbing to hear that the Angels organization doesn't hire people that care and want to help their customers.  If I was them I would be horrified to read this.