• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Astros (9/10/21 5pm): Ohtani on the mound & hitting 2nd, Adell hitting cleanup

jsnpritchett

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Let it go please re: that thread. 

I shouldn't have let my personal friendship with Victor get involved in that thread, especially after having a few bourbons.  

What is done is done. 

Damn it Chuck. I missed that thread. I googled it and found the athletic article and read the free part. I love how honest he was. I'm just surprised it took him that long to get pissed off. I'm glad he got interviewed even if it was just a courtesy. I have a feeling that management didn't like the direction Victor wanted to take the team. Probably clashed with Moreno's flawed view. If we aren't discussing it anymore, that's a shame but I am glad Victor said those things. Maybe now Moreno will listen to some of the stuff he said or maybe he has already.