• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players you forgot had played for the Angels.

Stradling

Decided to create this thread because I came across a tweet about a player that used to play for the Angels and I had no memory of it.  This guy didn’t just play for us for a handful of games he pitched parts of two seasons including 181 innings pitched in 2017.  We haven’t had a lot of guys throw that many innings for us in a season in the last five years.  Ricky Nolasco.  Looking at his stats he was solid for us in 2016, decent ERA and FIP, but only 11 starts.  Then wasn’t good in 2017, while pitching 181 innings. Crazy that I don’t remember him. 

Russell Branyan, Wade LeBlanc. Pineiro is a good one. Ron Gant. Gregg Jefferies. Raul Mondesi.

I don’t know if I’ve seen Deolis Guerra mentioned on the board once since he left the Angels despite him having a fairly extensive amount of playing time and decent career following, even with a division rival.  

Edited by totdprods

23 minutes ago, totdprods said:

Russell Branyan, Wade LeBlanc. Pineiro is a good one. Ron Gant. Gregg Jefferies. Raul Mondesi.

I don’t know if I’ve seen Deolis Guerra mentioned on the board once since he left the Angels despite him having a fairly extensive amount of playing time and decent career following, even with a division rival.  

Deolis Guerra.has pitched well this season.  Sub 1.00 WHIP with the A’s in 50.2 innings

Who could remember the legendary group of Von Hayes, Gary Gaetti, Jeff Juden, and Ken Hill?

Edited by Angel Oracle

4 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I forgot Brian Fuentes made an all star game with us...I forgot Joel Pineiro pitched for us as well. 

Whenever Fuentes came into a game, I believe that the Angels should have allowed time for anyone who parked beyond the left field wall to move their cars.

25 minutes ago, ScottT said:

How are you all posting names of players you forgot?

Amazing 

I tried to make this about players you forgot that played for the Angels but came across something that made you remember or pointed out they did in fact play for the Angels. 

16 minutes ago, greginpsca said:

Anthony Rendon.  BTW, has he had his surgery yet?  If not, why not?

I thought I read he was having it before the end of the season. As for why not, I don’t know other than to say, have you tried to make any appointment in the last 18 months?