Jump to content
  • Welcome to AngelsWin.com

    AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

    Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

    Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

     

TV Show Question


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Game of Thrones, but just make it a re-do of the last season with writers that cared.

I was typing something similar to this before I got lazy and deleted.  Was gonna suggest a season prior to the last season so it didn't feel like a race to the finish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, HaloMilliVanilli said:

I was typing something similar to this before I got lazy and deleted.  Was gonna suggest a season prior to the last season so it didn't feel like a race to the finish.

Brandon is only offering us one season, otherwise I would've suggested two as well.

Brandon can we get two seasons? I mean if you're already gona give us one, what's another?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Brandon is only offering us one season, otherwise I would've suggested two as well.

Brandon can we get two seasons? I mean if you're already gona give us one, what's another?

I checked with my internet rues liaison. Access granted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of shows I like almost went too long or I knew how it would end and it was just like a formality to get to the finish line......GoT, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, etc.

I still have only watched a few episodes of Deadwood, but the cut too short type reminded me of Ray Donovan. They are going to do a movie ending like Deadwood, but wtf were they thinking? It was their most popular show on the channel, had some loose ends, and they just randomly decide to pull the plug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2021 at 5:34 AM, Brandon said:

A lot of shows I like almost went too long or I knew how it would end and it was just like a formality to get to the finish line......GoT, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, Sons of Anarchy, etc.

I still have only watched a few episodes of Deadwood, but the cut too short type reminded me of Ray Donovan. They are going to do a movie ending like Deadwood, but wtf were they thinking? It was their most popular show on the channel, had some loose ends, and they just randomly decide to pull the plug.

Going back a ways, Rome (HBO) was fantastic.  It was a 4-year storyline but they decided to end it at two seasons, essentially fitting 3 years into one.  Still good but definitely felt rushed to the finish line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Married with Children.  Never sat well with me that they just canceled that show with no warning.  It deserved an actual ending.

Deadwood did get the movie.

Firefly.  Although they did get Serenity.  But Firefly got axed way too early.

OA I'm surprised no one else has picked it up.  Or that Netflix is so horrid in their contracts that they will chop a program and it can't go anywhere, yet they will revive a show from another property.

Colony.  It was a series on USA, that got the abrupt axe after 3 seasons.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...