• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout not expected to return this season

mmc

2 minutes ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Imagine being as ignorant as JaTF. 

I'm genuinely curious how old he is. The things he posts are the kind of stuff I would have written when I was 13-15 years old. I asked his age a couple of years ago but he didn't answer.

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

I’m assuming that there is no chance of it being a Grade 3 strain (surgery suggested) instead of a Grade 2 strain, since it’s soreness and not pain that he is experiencing?

Trout said that the soreness was from breaking up of scar tissue, which can hurt like a bitch. I don't think we ever got clarification on how bad the tear was in his calf but if he's been out this long I'm going to guess it was closer to a 3 than a 2; maybe not a full blown grade 3 though. 

Just shut him down. 

3 minutes ago, Puget Sound Angel said:

Trout has maybe five more productive years, then his contract becomes Albert's albatross.

I'm not sure we haven't entered the Albert phase already. 

He can't stay healthy. It's only going to get worse the older he gets. 

Maybe Griffey Jr. is a better comp.

Edited by tdawg87