• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mets players let their booing fans 'know how it feels' with strange thumbs down celebration

Chuck

3 hours ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Sorry but I completely disagree. Most of the guys that boo are disrespectful assholes.  

You've never booed Hamilton or Pujols or a struggling reliever, or booed the manager's decision? I call bullshit dude. 

8 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You've never booed Hamilton or Pujols or a struggling reliever, or booed the manager's decision? I call bullshit dude. 

Call bullshit.  I’ve booed Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz and Roughned Odor. I’m sure I’ve booed a pitcher that almost hit or did hit a batter.  Oh I remember two Angels I booed Jim Leyritz and Chili Davis when he was playing RF.  I’ll let you do the math at how old we were when they were on the Angels and Davis played RF. 

I think booing is lame, but some people get a kick out of it.  When the Angels played that doubleheader against the Blue Jays, I'd go out to the RF seats and there were several people that seemed to enjoy one guy's antics.  He wasn't clever.  Yelling "cheater" over and over isn't funny.

49 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I haven’t.

I haven't either really, but mostly because it's obnoxious and I'm not one to ruin someone else's experience at a ballgame around me at the expense of venting my frustrations.

That said, we've all virtually booed them on here with our takes on this player or that player, knowing that many of the players and/or their family members read the website. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I haven't either really, but mostly because it's obnoxious and I'm not one to ruin someone else's experience at a ballgame around me at the expense of venting my frustrations.

That said, we've all virtually booed them on here with our takes on this player or that player, knowing that many of the players and/or their family members read the website. 

16 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

16 hours ago, Lou said:

Let me clarify. We've ALL booed these players virtually on here. I haven't actually booed any of them at our own stadium, or any stadium for that matter. 

That said, I sure as hell gave them a piece of my mind from the stands. There's nothing obnoxious about a "C'mon Maddon, let him go another inning" or "Pujols, grab some pine" comments from the stands. 

12 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Hells Rainbow is King Superfan. 

Ok. I’ll go be a jackass and boo players so I can get more street cred from guys on here who don’t go to games and whine like they are constantly menstruating.  
Once again baseball is a hobby, if it made me miserable I’d do something else. It’s called being an adult.  

3 minutes ago, Hells Rainbow said:

Ok. I’ll go be a jackass and boo players so I can get more street cred from guys on here who don’t go to games and whine like they are constantly menstruating.  
Once again baseball is a hobby, if it made me miserable I’d do something else. It’s called being an adult.  

I'm not talking about booing players. I'm saying you're generally pro Angels and defend them to the core no matter if criticism is warranted. That's fine too, because if we were all alike the world wouldn't be the same. Discussions on here would be quite boring. 

There's also nothing wrong with verbally criticizing the players, manager or FO at the game or on here.

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm not talking about booing players. I'm saying you're generally pro Angels and defend them to the core no matter if criticism is warranted. That's fine too, because if we were all alike the world wouldn't be the same. Discussions on here would be quite boring. 

There's also nothing wrong with verbally criticizing the players, manager or FO at the game or on here.

I agree. Criticize away.  If I think it’s nonsense I’ll comment on why it’s nonsense.  If I agree with it I’ll probably give you a like.  I don’t defend the Angels as much as I defend common sense.