• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 College Football Thread

Ohio State linebacker K'Vaughan Pope appeared to quit the team midgame Saturday after he was replaced in a substitution package in the first half. The senior threw his gloves into the crowd and started to remove his jersey before halftime versus Akron, leading staffers to take him to the locker room, according to Austin Ward of Lettermen Row. Instead of returning to the sideline for the second half, Pope tweeted two apparent farewells to the Buckeyes, eventually deleting the more vulgar one.

There's no "i" in team, but there is in Ohio State.

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Ohio State linebacker K'Vaughan Pope appeared to quit the team midgame Saturday after he was replaced in a substitution package in the first half. The senior threw his gloves into the crowd and started to remove his jersey before halftime versus Akron, leading staffers to take him to the locker room, according to Austin Ward of Lettermen Row. Instead of returning to the sideline for the second half, Pope tweeted two apparent farewells to the Buckeyes, eventually deleting the more vulgar one.

There's no "i" in team, but there is in Ohio State.

this seems more like a personal temper tantrum more than a university problem. or am i missing something else? i don't know this kids history with the team.

Washington State wide receiver Brandon Gray was shot in Pullman early Saturday morning and is in serious but stable condition at a Spokane hospital, according to police and WSU officials..

Utah cornerback Aaron Lowe was shot and killed early Sunday morning in Salt Lake City, police confirmed, according to ABC 4’s Vivian Chow.

34 minutes ago, Lou said:

Washington State wide receiver Brandon Gray was shot in Pullman early Saturday morning and is in serious but stable condition at a Spokane hospital, according to police and WSU officials..

Utah cornerback Aaron Lowe was shot and killed early Sunday morning in Salt Lake City, police confirmed, according to ABC 4’s Vivian Chow.

Pac-12 After Dark

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

How 'bout them IRISH?

Oregon also tossed away the Pac-12's shot at the CFP.

Patrick Reed and his wife were on the Irish sidelines today. How fitting that they’re ND fans. Probably follow the Cowboys and the Yankees, too.

Well done, Bearcats, well done.

Not sure what game was the crazier game so far today….the Red River Rivalry with OU coming back from a 28-7 deficit to win on the final play of the game 55-48 or Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin hanging on to beat Arkansas 52-51 when Arkansas coach plays for the win and goes for 2 at the end?

Either way, both games were great, even though defenses obviously took the afternoon off.

24 minutes ago, Junkballer said:

Helluva game, sorry Lou.

It really was @Junkballer.  So many crazy ass games yesterday.  Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Michigan and Notre Dame all found ways to win in the final moments of their games.

It was a bettors nightmare (me included) but it made for some damn good college football watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Spencer Rattler, Oklahoma’s former starting QB and pre-season Heisman Favorite is now about ready to hit the Transfer Portal.

Its a crazy fall for him.  But for Oklahoma, just plug in another 5 star QB recruit and get back to business, I suppose.