• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Indians (8/20/21): Barria on the mound, no Upton against the lefty

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I heard a rumor that Trout might return during the Baltimore series. I don't believe that. He has to have a rehab stint first, right?

I would be pretty shocked if he was ready within the next few days.  I mean, it's Trout, so nothing is impossible--but this seems highly unlikely. 

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Looks like the only set starters next season are Ohtani, Sandoval, and Detmers?

Even Suarez has struggled as a starter, and Barria is being torched his past 2 starts.

Need THREE starters for 2022.

But of course, Arte is cheap when it comes to acquiring reliable starters.

Canning will come around. Suarez is fine as a #6. And C-Rod is a contender also. 

19 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I would be pretty shocked if he was ready within the next few days.  I mean, it's Trout, so nothing is impossible--but this seems highly unlikely. 

Arte is delusional enough to think the Angels still have a chance to get to the playoffs so it wouldn't surprise me if Trout comes back before the end of September.

22 minutes ago, failos said:

Great. I’m going to a game next week, and Barria is pitching. I shouldn’t have bought tickets.

Don't worry. Barria will pitch a gem.

Unfortunately, the offense will choose not to show up and the Angels will lose 2-0.

52 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I heard a rumor that Trout might return during the Baltimore series. I don't believe that. He has to have a rehab stint first, right?

You’ve posted a lot of “rumors” lately… where are you hearing these things?