• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (8/16/21): Suarez on the mound

MLB can go fuck themselves with this scheduled game.  The Yankees are scheduled to play the Angels in Anaheim on August 30-September 1 with an off day on September 2.  MLB could have easily done what they did with the makeup game the Angels played with Toronto, but instead scheduled the Angels to travel across the country to play one game in NY, then have the Angels travel to Detroit to start a road trip.

Fuck the Yankees and their consistent preferential treatment.  I'm not saying this was the reason for the lose, but there is no reason for this type of scheduling.

3 hours ago, Robrock30 said:

Healthy, vaccinated, socially distant ( partying in small gatherings ) married, and financially solid.  Managing & you?

Unfortunately not yet travelling, dining in crowded restaurants, attending baseball games or beaches.

@Robrock30 thank you for the update. I've been traveling quite a bit over the past two years. I have a grandson now, my kids are all adults now, I'm a few years away from retiring and trying to be healthy, thanking my blessings every day my friend. 

Good to hear from you. 

13 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The pitch tracker I looked at showed some 6 of the 12 ball calls in the 6th touching the edge of the strike zone.

You don’t do that to a pitcher who walked none the first 5 innings.

To be honest, the pitches didn’t look that close. He lost his command 

2 hours ago, Robrock30 said:

I miss the good old days when the Angels beat the Yankees in 2000s

I miss the good old days when the Angels actually made the playoffs and didn't get swept out of the first round.

Beating the Yankees in the division series of 2002 and 2005 was really cool too. Sweeping Boston in 2009 was a real high point.

Can we have some similar days sometime in the next few decades, please?!