• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Yankees (8/16/21): Suarez on the mound

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Last 9 retired in a row.

I've now officially given up on this season. I know, I'm about a month too late.

Trout should have stayed home and continued to rest his disabled leg. He should be good to go sometime next summer.

This is the most random point to give up on the season.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

What, 9.5 games back of the 2nd WC with Cole mowing us down?

Okay.

Most of us gave up like 2 months ago. It's strange to hold onto hope until a game on August 16 when the Angels are facing Gerrit Cole.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Walsh is no longer fun to watch 

Yeah, I'm really hoping he can figure things out over the last 40 games.  Even if he doesn't, he'll presumably still go into next season as the starting 1B--but I think it'll be fair to start seriously thinking about platooning him (though, again, I don't really think someone like Gosselin is a sustainable answer even just against lefties).