• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin Today: AngelsWin.com's Midseason Top-30 Los Angeles Angels Prospects

On 8/13/2021 at 1:27 PM, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I would not trade Marsh nor Adell. 

Adell has looked really nice since returning. Much better at bats. Ks will be in his game but he looks like a different player compared to last year. 

Similar to the adjustments that Adell made, Marsh is on a similar path. One thing that Adell lacks, is marsh ability to work the strike zone. Marsh just needs to make an adjustment with his hands, less movement, and the hits will come. 

Also these talks about trading prospects for Meyers. Personally I feel like we have enough depth with the young cord that we do not need to make a trade for propescts. 

At the Moment, we have;

Othani

Sandy

Rodriguez

Detmers

Barria

Suarez

Canning

all trying to make the Rotation

Than we Have Bachman, Davis, Pina in the Minors that could also be in the Depth chart for next year. Than include the money we have that can be used for a starter or re-sign Cobb. 

LAstly, Adams had a down year, and he starting to pick up and the value is low so i would later wait than make a trade. 

I honestly see our offseason going one of two ways:
1) we sign a mid-tier starter, one high-end bullpen piece (in addition to Iglesias), and whichever short stop is left (probably Iglesias). Trade for a few more high-upside, small-track record bullpen guys, and call it a day. 
2) Swing one larger trade to fill multiple needs, then fill in with a free agent or two. The Marlins are brought up alot on here, but they make a ton of sense as a trade partner. It might not be an "Adell-or-Marsh-for-an-ace" deal, either; a trade for a couple of quality bullpen arms and a usable shortstop/4th outfielder would do wonders for the team's outlook next year.