• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ramon Laureano suspended 80 games for PEDs

The A's have been so over rated since that Moneyball stuff was hyped. Sure, they have been good but not that good. No championships or series appearances.

Lots of other teams have been better with different approaches. And for all the nerdy praise, where has the attendence been this century? Hardly a fan pleasing team. 

Ironic that the 'Bash Brothers' were exposed as mega cheaters and now another A gets caught for the same thing. Nice to see tradition is still alive there. 

47 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I'm surprised that the MLBPA hasn't formed an investigative unit to try and combat the illuminati from going around and injecting these guys with roids while they sleep.  

They are just trying to get clicks on a slow news day. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

They won't. 

I fucking hate that team. I hate playing them. I hate their dumb stadium. 

Also, a good reminder that so many around the League praise Nelson Cruz for his solid seasons the last three years and forget that, he too, was busted for PED use years ago, recovered, and signed a multi-year deal, showing that it pays to take the risk of using.

I like that the Angels have not had an instance of PED use (but we do have drug use, RIP Tyler), but it sure pisses me off that a lot of competitors out there seem to turn a goddamn blind eye to their players using and creating marginal edges on their rosters that push them up the win curve, while teams like the Angels suffer for it.... "Why can't the Angels build a winner around Mike Trout?", blah blah blah blah. Of course I would be remiss in not saying the Angels do not have their own issues like the aforementioned Skaggs, hiring sexual predators, etc., but this is so annoying, especially because Laureano has been so dominant against us.

Once again, not a shock. MLB is a business and when there is money at stake, there will be people who will try to take advantage of getting good money by cheating. Look at Bonds (after 1998), Clemens (after 1997), the steroid boys in Boston (Manny and Ortiz), and Bauer (deserves to go to prison). Laureano won't be the last. 

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

They won't. 

I fucking hate that team. I hate playing them. I hate their dumb stadium. 

"I hate Oakland, hate everything about Oakland," Anaheim reliever Brendan Donnelly said.

"Even Jack London Square?" he was asked.

"What's that?" Donnelly asked.

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'm surprised that the MLBPA hasn't formed an investigative unit to try and combat the illuminati from going around and injecting these guys with roids while they sleep.  

Chemtrails! We're all ingesting steroids on a daily basis. The storm is coming.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"I hate Oakland, hate everything about Oakland," Anaheim reliever Brendan Donnelly said.

"Even Jack London Square?" he was asked.

"What's that?" Donnelly asked.

jack london square is good. heinold's is great.

10 hours ago, CanadianHalo said:

He’s probably on TRT and then decided to add a low dose (maybe like 50mg) of Nandrolone to help with his joints

Deca , Dbol , & Tren  3 most common steroids ,,, wouldn't surprised me if Laureano walking around with Tren cough during his off seasons