• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels minor leaguers blast Arte Moreno for terrible living conditions

mmc

Arte and the Angels have been awesome at hiding how shitty they are about things lol.  I mean I use to think “at least we’re not the Mets” uhhh we’re very much the Wilbon Mets.  And in some ways even more pathetic.  Very sad.  

anyway.  My brain requires that I continue to love the team.  So it is what it is.  Very sad. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

The articles seems like a lot of whining.  Six people in a three bedroom sleeping on twin mattresses sounds a whole lot like, uh college?

I had so many roommates in college at one point that my rent was $85 a month (1988).  Three people per bedroom.

I once worked seven days a week as an intern for free and then negotiated $900 a month.  I waited tables and cleaned doctor’s offices at night to get by.

No complaints.  It’s life.

From the article:

Lovegrove worked as a Lyft and Uber driver and as a warehouse worker for UPS and Best Buy in the offseason to supplement his minor league income and maintain his career pursuit in baseball.

How insulting…….to be in a similar position as many teachers needing a second job to make ends meet.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

The articles seems like a lot of whining.  Six people in a three bedroom sleeping on twin mattresses sounds a whole lot like, uh college?

I had so many roommates in college at one point that my rent was $85 a month (1988).  Three people per bedroom.

I once worked seven days a week as an intern for free and then negotiated $900 a month.  I waited tables and cleaned doctor’s offices at night to get by.

No complaints.  It’s life.

I paid 60.00 month for rent living in a house with no heat other than a wood stove in Missoula Mt when in college. Life is what you make of it….I never thought I was living in squalor or my mental health was in danger.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

The Angels are being asked if Brandon Marsh looks the way he does because maybe Arte forced him to live on a deserted island by himself?

Post of the year candidate.

Nice work.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Just because people have it worse doesn't mean these guys don't have a right to be upset.

They have every right to be upset if they don’t like their lives.  Go do something else.

Then figure out that getting started in life doing something else isn’t free either.