• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 MLB draft thread

33 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

...and 8 of them have to share each tent.

tbh, if I was an undrafted free agent, and they gave me a change to "play in", I'd sleep in that.  Put me out in LF at the park ...

If mean, it's not like I didn't sleep in tents in much worse places 

🙄

1 hour ago, mrwicked said:

f*ck you! you scarface c*nt!

ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT (powerful, yet subtle hand gesture emphasizing his restrained power that can be unleashed at will), THAT'S ENOUGH!! (hand switches over, making clear to this russian mobster he does in fact means business).

The hand gesture is my favorite part.

4 hours ago, mrwicked said:

f*ck you! you scarface c*nt!

ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHT (powerful, yet subtle hand gesture emphasizing his restrained power that can be unleashed at will), THAT'S ENOUGH!! (hand switches over, making clear to this russian mobster he does in fact means business).

He’s back!!!!!

9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

#Angels have signed their 13th round pick LHP Mo Hanley They’ve now signed 18 of their 20 draftees as well as 21 undrafted free agents

nothing better than a seltzer, a deli sandwich from Claros and some john smith on a sunny saturday afternoon. 

Not hearing this anywhere else so take it with a grain of salt.

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildcats/baseball/arizona-rhp-chase-silseth-signs-with-angels-had-record-for/article_fcb7b506-f25f-11eb-927b-07658cda0e03.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share&id=201408

Silseth, the Friday-night starter for the Wildcats’ College World Series club, has signed with the Los Angeles Angels, the Star has learned. Silseth’s signing bonus wasn’t immediately known.

5 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

If this is true wow that’s awesome. With the money left after Albright I thought for sure we wouldn’t be getting Silseth AND Henley.

Agreed. Going straight pitching seems inherently risky, but I feel like the #Angels got a lot of talent in this draft class. Have them with 19/20 picks signed at 4.86% over their bonus pool. I really like a few of the late-round picks they got signed. #MLBDraft
Quote Tweet

Zcawo9GW_normal.jpg

Joe

@jabs711
· 1h
Replying to @CarlosACollazo
Pretty impressive that the Angels got Silseth and Albright to sign. Should be a big boost to their overall draft class

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Wow really not great for Rocker.  No leverage next year. 

He's draft eligible for two more years.

The Mets entire draft strategy was signing Rocker over slot then picking lesser guys they could sign for under slot to free up money.  They tried to be the smartest guys in the room and now it may bite them in the ass.

This isn't as easy as "they'll get a replacement pick next year", they essentially gave up value with a lot of other picks to make Rocker happen.