• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021 MLB draft thread

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I take back what I said about wanting Madden drafted!

Something is rotten in Denmark.

LOL if he’s still there at #45 and the Halos pass on him again 

He won't make it that far. Some team is going to be very happy taking him in the compensation round - not a bad second pick of the draft.

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I just drove past a house that had "england" and the colors painted on the garage, with a party going on

Assumed it was some people upset about 4th of July last weekend. Just figured out what it was in this thread

I assumed he was upset that the England Women's cricket team lost to India earlier today. 

The Angels probably also spent more time on Bachman.  Feel very comfortable that they know his number.  Clearly they didn't think Rocker better and if they did, it wasn't so much that they would risk the possibility that they didn't communicate with him as much and that he might actually go over slot.  

The amount of time and effort they might put into a guy makes a big difference even if someone slightly higher on their board may have dropped a fair amount.  Tie goes to the guy you feel more comfortable with because you know him better.  

I'm surprised they didn't take Rocker but I'm glad they got a guy with upside to be a #1.