• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey GotBeer....Happy Birthday Dude

Thanks everyone.  What an eventful day.  Started it at San Manuel, doing degenerate gambling on the slots.  Then it went to Santa Anita, just to make Nates day miserable, but to watch the ponies and eat food truck food and have the allergies nearly kill me.  Guess Game on Dude isn't done.  And it ended in Pasadena having sushi and sake and somehow ending up home (Thank you to DD's).  And to top it off, posting from home to home, AW.com.  

Now that I'm drunk.  Time to post replies to the forum.   ;)

Game on Dude won the cap????

Cool!

I began my descent into degenerate horse-playing at the Cap.

Ferdinand and Alysheba.

Freaking $2 exacta paid over 30 bucks. Still a legendary Santa Anita exacta. I had a $200 box on it and $100 on Alysheba.  2 horse race. Back in those days (mid 80's) that was a major score.

Still like to get out to the track now and then.

Luckily for me, I live high in the Sierras now...so it really is only now and then.

Game on Dude won the cap????

Cool!

I began my descent into degenerate horse-playing at the Cap.

Ferdinand and Alysheba.

Freaking $2 exacta paid over 30 bucks. Still a legendary Santa Anita exacta. I had a $200 box on it and $100 on Alysheba.  2 horse race. Back in those days (mid 80's) that was a major score.

Still like to get out to the track now and then.

Luckily for me, I live high in the Sierras now...so it really is only now and then.

Game on Dude won handily.  By a few lengths.  It was very impressive.  I personally didn't think he would do it.  But maybe it's because I'm bitter that Baffert took Chantel off of him.  Kind of Ironic that Mike Smith would lead Game on to his second Big Cap.

Game on Dude won handily.  By a few lengths.  It was very impressive.  I personally didn't think he would do it.  But maybe it's because I'm bitter that Baffert took Chantel off of him.  Kind of Ironic that Mike Smith would lead Game on to his second Big Cap.

Mike continues to snap Chantel's bra-strap every chance he gets.

Mike continues to snap Chantel's bra-strap every chance he gets.

chantal-sutherland-game-on-dude-breeders

As Mike Smith on Drosselmeyer passed Game on Dude in the Breeders Cup.  I felt sorry for her, since I thought she rode Game on Dude perfectly in that race.  Mike just had the better horse at the time.  

I agree, she couldn't have paced that horse any better, and I thought she had it. I was bummed for her too.

Bummed for me too. $$ .I knew Drosselmeyer was the real deal, but not feelin it that day.

Like they say around here, sometimes you just gotta tip your cap.