• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Yes I’ve been critical of a player. I’ve yet to be a jealous asshole.  

I don’t know who would want to look like Rendon or play like he is playing right now, so not sure what you’re talking about. 

To be serious, what does this have to do with being jealous 😂? Jealous of his money or career? I’m good. 

Asshole, yes, but we need more asshole fans versus complacent Judy’s that are ho hum and have an aw shucks attitude about being the laughing stock of the league every year.

Complacency is so dangerous. 20 years will go by and then one day you will wake up and say, “What the fuck have I even accomplished!?”

30 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

I don’t know who would want to look like Rendon or play like he is playing right now, so not sure what you’re talking about. 

Question: if Rendon has truly stopped caring about his production, how did his OPS go from the low .600's in April and May to over .800 in June?

46 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

To be serious, what does this have to do with being jealous 😂? Jealous of his money or career? I’m good. 

Asshole, yes, but we need more asshole fans versus complacent Judy’s that are ho hum and have an aw shucks attitude about being the laughing stock of the league every year.

Complacency is so dangerous. 20 years will go by and then one day you will wake up and say, “What the fuck have I even accomplished!?”

I think I lost some brain cells reading this post.

53 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

I'm sure that having angry fans is gonna right the ship.  

Arte brushing his teeth - 'You know, that robblin asshole deserves better'  

Most billionaires cater to the entitled why they're watching the sunset from their beach house on the water sipping a glass of chardonnay and deciding what to order for dinner. 

'Maybe I'll have the salmon.  No, perhaps the lamb.'  

'What about Robblin?'

'Oh right.  I guess I'll have the chicken.'  

'

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If only I was more of an asshole the Angels would be better.  If I made up shitty narratives about players no longer trying when they get big contracts, only then will they right the ship.  

it's all your fault.  but you're not alone.  you're not alone

13 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'm sure that having angry fans is gonna right the ship.  

Arte brushing his teeth - 'You know, that robblin asshole deserves better'  

Most billionaires cater to the entitled why they're watching the sunset from their beach house on the water sipping a glass of chardonnay and deciding what to order for dinner. 

'Maybe I'll have the salmon.  No, perhaps the lamb.'  

'What about Robblin?'

'Oh right.  I guess I'll have the chicken.'  

'

Finally someone gets it! 

Works in NY and BOS. 

14 hours ago, Lou said:

Question: if Rendon has truly stopped caring about his production, how did his OPS go from the low .600's in April and May to over .800 in June?

I don't care if he cares or not. That's Stradling's narrative for me. He likes to make up a bunch of shit. If he doesn't care and performs then who cares if he cares?

15 hours ago, robblin17 said:

Huh????

A 9 to 5’er has to continue to work hard because he is not set no matter how big his raise may be and he can’t just retire like Rendon. Rendon can milk this contract and do nothing for the remainder. There are many examples of this happening in the past that Angels fans know well (Wells, Hamilton, Pujols). 

We already determined Rendon doesn’t care too. 

15 hours ago, robblin17 said:

Yes, exactly. You compared Rendon not trying to a 9-5. A 9-5 has to try for the exact reason you just mentioned. Rendon doesn’t. 

28 minutes ago, robblin17 said:

I don't care if he cares or not. That's Stradling's narrative for me. He likes to make up a bunch of shit. If he doesn't care and performs then who cares if he cares?

i'm curious to know how exactly you measure "caring"