• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aybar and Kendrick

Aybar and Kendrick are what they are: good players but not stars. Like most players they have bad games. I will say, though, that neither seems what you would call a "smart player" - both seem prone to stupid mistakes, which coupled with their erratic plate approaches and lack of discipline makes them look rather stupid at times. But the sum total for both is a plus player.

Kendrick is tied for second among all 2B in the AL in BA, third in SLG, and 3rd in OPS with an .811. Second highest BA on the team just behind TROUT. Yet some of you feel the need to call him out as one of the outstanding problems this team currently suffers from. With so many aspects of the Angels roster to complain about, why in the world would you focus on Kendrick? 

You're getting greedy, you have an All Star outfielder, now you want an All Star infielder too?  Next you'll want an All Star pitcher, good luck with that one.  I thought we were rebuilding, not signing All Stars?

• 1 year later...

Aybar and Kendrick are what they are: good players but not stars. Like most players they have bad games. I will say, though, that neither seems what you would call a "smart player" - both seem prone to stupid mistakes, which coupled with their erratic plate approaches and lack of discipline makes them look rather stupid at times. But the sum total for both is a plus player.

This about sums it up.  There are very few good 2B/SS i nthe MLB and we got two decent ones; could be worse.  Problem is more about two guys making a combined $50 mil this season than these two complimentary parts.

Edited by mulwin444